Consider this your introduction to reviewing contracts and knowing what to ask for on behalf of your clients. In Vendor Contracts: Reviewing & Negotiating 101 we cover:
- 17 pages of expert advice on what to look for when you're reviewing vendor agreements
- Learn the nuances of destination agreements
- Be prepared for Acts of God
- Ensure your clients are receiving white-glove service every step of the way
- PDF available instantly via a digital download emailed to you upon purchase
*Note: We are lot lawyers and this should not be taken as legal advice.